The Cyber Robotics will empower students to learn the basics of coding and robotics, an exciting interdisciplinary STEM field. The course is powered by CoderZ’s Online Robotics Learning Environment which provides online simulation, the visual code editor and requires no prior knowledge or equipment needed!
- Six weekly one-hour sessions.
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm, Mondays
- New STEM projects every week!
- Chromebook laptop or computer (no handheld devices or iPads)
- Parent help with set up and log in, especially on first day for younger students
- Watch a five-minute video to orient you and your young students to Google meet and learning online